- Located near Chancery Lane/ Zone
Here at Treatwell, we’re changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock. Today we are the leading beauty booking platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries.
We’re looking for a enthusiastic Recruitment and HR Apprentice to join our People Team as we continue to support the growth and development of all Treatwellers. Reporting into our Recruitment Lead, you’ll be involved in assisting each employee’s journeys from their first contact with Treatwell, through to their experience day to day in our office.
Roles and responsibilities:
• You’ll develop a strong understanding in creating a fantastic experience for each applicant during their hiring process.
• Become a pro in using our applicant tracking software, where you’ll learn how to advertise new jobs, review CV’s, schedule interviews and collect feedback.
• As the first point of contact for applicants, you’ll become a specialist on Treatwell’s hiring process, business goals and structure to inform applicants on additional information when asked.
• You’ll gather key knowledge on employment regulations and benefits packages by mastering the creation of offer packs, employment contracts, right to work checks and employment verification.
• Develop your event coordination skills on an international level by supporting the preparation and management of our monthly leadership induction day.
• Help our employee’s feel pampered through creatively presenting our benefits and managing our growth and wellbeing funds.
• Get hands-on experience with business tools, including Google docs, spreadsheets and forms, along with additional platforms like BambooHR, Peakon, Indeed Assessments and Jira.
• Top notch communication with strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• A detail-oriented mindset; you love being organised and prepared for all occasions
• Positive and energetic attitude keen and willing to absorb new skills and experience
Personal qualities desired:
• Embrace Treatwell’s culture - be open, courageous and driven
• A genuine interest in people and learning about Recruitment and Human Resources.
• An ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and a customer mindset, always.
Perks of the job:
• Flexible holiday policy
• £50 Treatwell voucher every month
• Wellness fund and Growth fund for subsidised activities and learnings with your team.
• Kitchen stocked with free breakfast, fruit, soft drinks and barista coffee
• Legendary social events on a Friday, fantastic parties and regular social events
• Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
• Enhanced parental pay
• Enhanced pension
• The opportunity to work alongside a talented, friendly, entrepreneurial team in a lovely Central London office (WC1V)