Information on the company
A platform that makes it easy for anyone within an organisation to create and share their own mobile or web apps without having coding skills. This includes marketing, reporting, sales and training apps. Existing clients include Mars, Marriott, Deloitte, Sky, Xerox and Bird & Bird.
The company launched in 2013 and has just taken investment in order to expand the team and increase momentum through marketing and sales. The future vision is to expand the team to the US and become known globally as the best way for companies to create enterprise apps. The company is currently a team of 20 with offices based in Angel, N1.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £21,000 - £24,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company to work on two key business areas, Human Resources and Operations making this is a brilliant role for someone interested in implementing Human Resources processes and helping the team run more efficiently through operations. Working closely with the CEO and senior management team you’ll also be supporting the rest of the team and as such gain amazing exposure to all areas of a fast growth tech business.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- You will the company ‘culture guardian’ by managing the recruitment and onboarding of new hires, you’ll be the first point of contact between candidates and the company so you’ll have first-hand responsibility towards making sure only those who fit the company bill join the team.
- Manage other Human Resources queries and processes.
- Support the overall team in managing their training resources, queries related to holidays and policies and any other projects.
- Organise quarterly team events.
- Ensure the office is always a great place for the team to be, help organise team and management meetings.
- Support the CEO with his tasks and diary management.
- Other operational duties as you grow and develop into the role.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and experience?
- Educated to degree level.
- An enthusiastic and driven recent graduate.
- A keen interest in helping curate, hire and manage an amazing team within a start-up environment which includes remote workers in Europe and the US.
- A highly organised individual who can prioritise workload and work under time pressure when required.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable interacting with team member of all levels within the company.
- An interest in apps or mobile products is not required, but would be a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- You will be provided with a Macbook.
- Access to use iPads in the office.
- The office has a ping pong table, table football, beer fridge and team events.
- Join an exciting tech start-up already in the market and growing quickly with an impressive client list this is a fantastic opportunity to be given real responsibility from day one and fast track your career by helping this ambitious team grow even bigger!
- As the company already has an impressive client list and recently taken on more investment to expand this is a really exciting time to join the business.