We help London's most happening start-ups, scale-ups and big-names find their perfect office.
From taking a client's spec, we provide personable service in finding their idyllic workspace, getting the best deal and ensuring a smooth transition into their new office. And, we know what you're thinking, it would be rude not to name drop a few of our happy clientele! These include Monzo, WeWork, and ProperCorn.
Following a number of awards last year, including being recognised in the top 100 start-ups in the UK, we are looking to grow our booming, cutting-edge business. We are made up of dedicated and driven individuals with a genuine interest in our creative and techy clients, and now, looking for those who are like-minded (and quirky) to keep up this momentum.
One of our most expanding areas of the business is our Flexible Office Team, assisting clients looking for a more 'adaptable', edgy space. We are looking for Business Development Executive to join side -
- Generating new business, including arranging and attending numerous networking opportunities. Always keep your eye out for possible valuable relationships.
- Qualifying prospective client's office space requirements and providing professional and tailored advice
- Compiling and presenting suitable office options
- Arranging and carrying out viewing tours with clients
- Assisting our clients in shortlisting the most suitable offices. Really listening and providing a personal service
- Producing clear cost summary analysis
- Undertaking negotiations on behalf of our clients in order to secure the best possible outcome
- The true motivation for sales and meeting sales goals
- Personable and excellent communication skills (great chat)
- Aptitude to learn
- Professionalism and ability to negotiate
- Energy and enthusiasm!
- The desire to work in the tech and creative sectors
- Dependent on experience, basic salary from £21k - £25k (£36k - £40K OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Annual company holiday
- A social and collaborative work environment
- No glass ceiling - the opportunity is what you make of it