Founded nearly ten years ago, Arkesden Partners is a London based search firm. We undertake mandates across Europe, North America, Middle East & Sub Saharan Africa and have built a very successful track record to date of working closely with clients and candidates alike.
We have a number of practice areas that focus on front office Buy and Sell Side roles which include Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Infrastructure & Energy, Real Estate and Corporates.
Given our longevity of client relationships, track record and success in these markets, we enjoy a very high record of repeat business with our clients currently running at seventy percent of all mandates completed annually.
Why are we different to work for?
- Our Founder and Managing Partner is under Forty and the average age of the business is Twenty Six. We are young, hungry and highly entrepreneurial.
- Our financial success. Arkesden Partners has shown a profit for every quarter since it was founded nearly ten years ago. Not many Search firms can say that!
- One of our Management Team achieved the level of Partner in the firm after only six years from her graduating university. Arkesden Partners doesn’t operate a ‘years of service’ promotion programme. We identify great talent for the firm and then develop those people at their own pace.
- All of our Management Team have developed from Graduates all the way through the firm.
- Client Access from twelve months. We don’t look to hold our guys back from building Client relationships, quite the opposite. What is your business idea, which sector can you build out? This is the question we ask you early in your career with us.
- Our highest biller in 2017 has been with the company for only two and a half years. That says it all about speed of development.
- Las Vegas, New York, St Anton, Norway, Hawaii. Just some of the trips the company has organised for its teams and successful billers.
- Very low headcount turnover. The environment, challenge, and enjoyment of the team see many build their careers here.
Why are we growing?
Arkesden Partners is looking to add an Intern to the team here in London, due to the pick-up in activity across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a varied experience across each of our practice areas, in a fast-paced dynamic environment. With the aim for this to become a full-time position upon Graduation.
There are many facets to Search, all of which are learnt through hands on training. Arkesden Partners offers a tailor-made Development Framework designed by an industry leading Management Consultancy for Interns and Researchers.
You will be trained fully in the following areas:
- You will gain an in depth understanding of the investment and advisory markets across all our sectors.
- Telephone Skills speaking to candidates
- Working across each team assisting whe
- Networking (Headhunting and Relationship Building)
- Attending Candidate meetings and taking minutes
- Working to and upholding our company values
- Being involved in live searches
- Sales Skills
- Working Structure
- Building your network and establishing relationships with candidates through head-hunting and regular meetings.
- Generating market Intel (teams, compensation trends etc.)
- Assisting from day one in the research and collaborating in a team
- Sourcing candidates for specific live roles