Are you curious, inquisitive and self-driven? Do you seek out adventure? Are you looking to channel your passion to make a difference in the company that you work for and on your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
INKOMPASS is a global internship programme from Philip Morris International (PMI) that offers an internship experience to those who would like to discover their potential. You will be joining a global company that is going through a fundamental change and transformation. PMI is leading that change with its smoke-free vision of the future.
This is personalised a 2-cycle summer internship programme which enables students to discover themselves, their interests, strengths and areas of both personal and professional development through continuous feedback.
The INKOMPASS programme will prepare you for a long-term and exciting career with PMI, giving you a chance to be offered a job even before you graduate and set you on a path to be a future leader in PMI!
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities in our internship programme based in our super cool UK head office in Hammersmith (West London).
We have multiple routes into our business: brand marketing and retail trade marketing, digital and business technology, IS, finance, sales, consumer insights and engagement, eCommerce, and supply chain management.
What you can expect from the programme
• to get a personalised and tailored internship program that focuses on continuous on-the-job training and learning
• to discover different aspects of working in a leading global consumer goods company
• to engage in a world-class training combined with a personal development coaching and cross-functional assignments
• to get familiar with people and processes in different functions and departments
• to grow personally and professionally in a global company
• to get a competitive salary: £2.442 per month
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with expected graduation in 2021
• You are currently studying at a UK/UE university at the time of the event
• You are eligible to work in the UK after your graduation date without requiring UK visa sponsorship
• You are a high achieving team player that enjoys working in an diverse, international and multi-cultural environment
• You are a digital native
• Applications: Open until March 22nd 2019
• Online strengths assessment (to be completed within 5 days after receiving the test)
• Video / Telephone interview
• Assessment Centre: April 2019
• The 1st internship cycle starts June 2019.
• The 2nd internship cycle starts June 2020.
Apply to INKOMPASS, find out about life inside Philip Morris International and you will learn that the journey of self-discovery is just the beginning!
INTERESTED? please click apply.