Are you looking for a career in change management?
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you have the dedication and drive to succeed where others fail?
As the IT Transformation Analyst, you will play a crucial role at Aviva, supporting a portfolio worth more than £300m and being at the very heart of our technology strategy. You will gain skills across all the major change disciplines including PMO, Project Management and Business Analysis, while crafting a powerful network that will provide the foundations for a strong career in change management going forward.
You will be part of the Group IT Transformation team which runs the overall IT portfolio for Aviva, defines and maintains standards for project/program management and is responsible for the execution of the IT Strategy.
You will set yourself apart from other applicants for this role through your drive and determination to get the job done. Where others with more experience or qualifications may fail, you will be the kind of person who succeeds against the odds.
- You will provide support to colleagues in IT Transformation to establish and monitor key controls and performance indicators (on costs, risks, progress) and ensure these underpin critical decision-making, applying the standard models, tools and processes
- Develop and embed standard methodology with our colleagues in the PMO Centre of Excellence
- You will work on the production and QA of project, program and executive management reporting
- Production and maintenance of the overall portfolio plan and model for global IT at Aviva, including dependencies and assumptions
- Assessing the quality and do-ability of plans, validating against other data sources
- Proactive risk management; assistance with risk workshops & facilitation of other workshops as appropriate
Skills and experience:
- Tenacity, passion and a drive to execute
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You will need to be focused with analytical ability
- High level of competence with MS Office products (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Exposure to previous change management environments will be an advantage (not essential)
What will you get for this role?
- A salary between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 Days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential). Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Lacey Lane Mckoy in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 7612
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.