- Located near London Bridge/Zone 1
About London & Partners:
At Entura International, we protect creativity and innovation in the film, TV and music industries. Founded in 2010, we’ve quickly emerged as a global leader in content protection and technological rights management, with our unique approach allowing us to work with some of the biggest names in entertainment.
We are a not-for-profit public-private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our network of commercial partners.
Reporting to the IT Manager, providing Technical Support to all staff at London and Partners including international offices. You will learn to:
• Provide business as usual laptop/user support on 1st line issues and requests
• Provide a Pro-active approach to support and engaging with the business at all levels
• Work with the IT team to ensure the systems are protected from potential security attacks whilst supporting the delivery of the overall technology strategy and providing thoughts and expertise to drive value and cost reduction where possible.
• Out of hours cover will be required on occasions to support international users and internal events.
• Keep asset management up to date
• Provide technical support for all staff both on site and overseas
• Helping with the support of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
• Support for Android and IOS mobile devices
Responsibilities you will learn on the job:
• 1st line desktop and user support providing a high degree of customer care
• Microsoft Windows 10 support
• Build and deploy new equipment
• Maintain standard build specifications for Laptops
• Ensure software is maintained at appropriate versions
• Good knowledge of operating systems, particularly Windows 10
• Experience of Mac OS X Desirable
• An understanding of the following technologies:
• Telephony systems
• Basic Networking
• Video conferencing
• Windows updates
• Microsoft Office 365
Personal qualities desired:
• Effectively contributes creative and innovative solutions to projects and objectives.
• Adopts an agile approach and remains productive in ambiguous and fast-changing environments.
• Helps foster collaboration, constructive dialogue and builds trust with peers.
• Adopts a learning mindset, using challenges and opportunities improve the team and personal performance.
• Through good self-awareness, is able to motivate oneself and seeks opportunities to develop to full potential
• Able to clearly communicate when engaging with internal and external stakeholders, in a confident and articulate manner.
• Successfully delivers project tasks on time and to a high standard, using all available resources.