Located near Hammersmith Tube Station/Zone 2
Tinopolis is proud to work with some of TV’s most respected and successful producers, creating 4,500 hours of exciting content annually for audiences around the globe. We are one of the largest independent television suppliers in the UK, catering for all the major UK broadcasters and digital players, and have a significant presence in the global media marketplace.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work as part of a team and provide support for any hardware or software issues
• Carry out daily checks on key IT services
• Provide assistance by phone, email and using helpdesk system
• Categorise and escalate problems and issues
• Assist senior staff on projects
• Hours of work will be shift based and will include some weekends
• Performing any Ad-Hoc duties required
• Inquisitive and curious mindset
• Good level of written English and the ability to talk about technology in simple terms
• Can work individually and within a team
• Commitment to delivering excellent customer services.
• Ability to navigate Windows and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office.
Personal qualities desired:
• Professional telephone manner.
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
• A positive and proactive ‘can-do’ work attitude.
• An interest and enthusiasm for a career in IT and learning new skills.
This will involve some shift work.
• Early: 08:00 - 17:00
• Standard: 09:00 - 18:00
• Late: 10:00 - 19:00