IT Recruitment Resourcer – Warm desk -Teddington
Competitive basic salary + Commission & Bonuses + 20 Holidays + Career Development
NST Recruitment brings together a wealth of experience within specialist recruitment for the IT, Digital and finance industry on both a permanent and contract basis. We thrive off of building strong relationships and build our clientele on repeat business.
We are now looking for a motivated, hungry individual to join our growing UK permanent division. Our UK Division provide niche recruitment services to the IT and Finance industry across the UK and we work on exclusive and retained roles for our clients so that only means guaranteed commission!
We are looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join our successful delivery teams.
- You will use a proactive approach to generate candidates by headhunting, name gathering, referrals and use of the database.
- You will be learning and generating candidates within the IT/Digital markets.
- Work closely with consultants to create shortlists to meet client's expectations.
- Market hot jobs across the industry through advertising and other methods.
- Maintain strong networks with candidates.
- Working in the largest and one of the most lucrative industries in the world.
- Strong Sales training in a corporate environment.
- Progression into a recruitment consultant with an uncapped commission structure.
- You will be a hungry individual and you will be working with the Account Manager to help support our prestigious clients from blue chip to SME clients that we have successfully maintained for many years.
- Ideally we are looking for someone with 6 to 12 months experience with IT recruitment.
- Be a proactive individual, you will be expected to work using your initiative and creativity.
- Excellent communication skills, with a professional finesse.
- Be able to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- A good sense of humour, and be able to adapt in a constantly changing work environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Boolean search methods (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of existing disciplines within IT – Bi, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Digital, e-commerce, Product and Web Development (desirable)
What we will give to you
- An excellent working environment, in a vibrant, new office in Teddington (Next to the train station)
- Brilliant commission structure, salary and company incentives
- A structured training programme and constant assistance throughout.