- Located near Angel/Zone 1
At Airsorted our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. We’ve already managed over €35,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in multiple cities around the world.
Working at Airsorted, you’ll be part of a dynamic, creative and supportive team, working together in our quest for global domination!
As a core member of our People Team, you will provide excellent administrative support across the company for our daily operational needs mainly focusing on front desk support and IT solution support. This will be a fast paced role, where you will have the opportunity to build knowledge and experience within a fast-growing, successful start-up. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic presence and thrive on organisational processes.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Office assistance:
• Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to relevant staff members.
• Maintain security by following office procedures; issuing visitor badges, cctv safety checks.
• Ability to promote a positive image of the company to all visitors.
• Create a welcoming environment for guests by keeping the reception area and meeting rooms organised and ready for visitors.
• Maintain fob registration/ key access.
• Sorting and distributing post.
• Managing and maintaining weekly office related orders and operational orders.
• Assisting in a presentation set up and coordination.
• Assisting in organising office related events.
2. IT support:
• Management of computer hardware, software systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Providing technical support across the company.
• Setting up relevant accounts for new starters.
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• A friendly and helpful disposition
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data
• Strong organisational & interpersonal skills with great eye for detail
• Reliable and trustworthy
• High level of commitment and positive “can do” attitude
Personal qualities desired:
• Great personal skills with great eye for detail
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to coordinate workloads and working under pressure to meet deadlines
• Superb time management skills
• Competency of google suite, Apple products and password security systems.
• Excellent time-keeping skills
Perks of the job:
• Stock options– so when we make it big, so do you
• 25 days paid holiday – plus the bank holidays and an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
• Airbnb allowance – take a well-deserved break at an Airbnb property, on us
• Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
• Career development – unique opportunities to learn and progress in one of the UK’s leading startups
• Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
• Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
• Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
• Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!