- Located near Baker Street Tube Station/ Zone 1
About Certus Recruitment Group:
Certus Recruitment Group is a global specialist Technology and Digital recruitment business with a clear vision; 'To be the specialist recruiter of choice for clients and candidates globally, recognised for our market expertise and commitment to delivering results.'. Our office is busy. In addition to a weekly assessment day for our Graduate division with over 30 people in attendance, we can have more than a further 100 people visiting during a normal week.
Certus Recruitment is a well-established specialist recruitment consultancy, operating within sales, graduate, digital and technology markets. Due to ongoing growth, we are now looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to join our front office team.
If you love dealing with people and understand how vital a welcoming greeting is then the position of Certus Receptionist just might be for you!
Roles and responsibilities:
• All reception duties that will include handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients and candidates, the administration of forms and the preparation of documents.
• PA duties - Supporting our CEO and Sales Director, which may involve running errands, diary management, travel management and sales administration.
• Office Management - All internal ordering of stationery and associated items, and the management of various suppliers and internal procedures
• Office administration – Assisting in the management of HR software, new employee inductions, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and administration as required by the management team.
• We are assisting with some Marketing aspects of the business – maintaining a stream of content for our social media platforms such as updating the company website, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
• Credit Control – Assisting Office Manager in the daily management of outstanding payments and all related reporting
• You to assist consultants, management and directors in their day to day tasks and to contribute to the smooth running of an ambitious, fun and boisterous office.
• Be aligned with our business values: Passion, Energy, Commitment, Integrity and Fun
• Have 6-12 months administration, secretarial or reception experience gained in a lively office environment. *Desired, not necessary*
• Possess a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Be able to work independently if required
Personal qualities desired:
• You present yourself professionally, both vocally and in your attire
• Have the ability to manage your own time, use your initiative and be highly organised/process driven
• Have impeccable written and verbal communication