- Located near Tottenham Court Road/Zone 1
All3Media group comprises of leading production companies, independent creators of TV and multi-platform programming from around the world. The production labels operate as their own businesses, each with a distinctive creative signature.
Roles and responsibilities:Role requirements:
• Meet and greet guests and clients.
• Update supplies; stationery and kitchen.
• Distribute fruit and milk every morning.
• Meeting rooms setting up and clearing up for big meetings.
• Cover main switchboard- lunch, end of day and holiday/ sick cover.
• Meet and greet visitors ensuring that they are signed in and out;
• Deal with deliveries, bikes and couriers as requested;
• Facilitate meeting room requests and any catering requirements.
• Receive and distribute the post each afternoon for varying floors;
• Provide further ad hoc support and run errands as and when required;
• Support the Facilities team with its growing demands.
Skills required: - Strong communication and interpersonal skills; - Highly organised, flexible and a self-starter; - Good team-playing Personal qualities: - Respect for confidentiality and able to operate in a diplomatic manner; - Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
• Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 15 month Standard Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner (BF2) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.