- Located near Canary Wharf tube station/Zone 1
About Delta Capita:
Delta Capita was founded by entrepreneurs and an entrepreneurial spirit is part of our company DNA. We offer our employees a dynamic working environment, the opportunity to bring their ideas to life, and to progress their careers in the direction they want.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Responsibility for hard copy document collation & dispatch to external parties, chasing, escalation and any relevant reporting
• Responsible for hard copy and soft copy document archiving
• Regular Management Information
• Business Meeting Coordination
• Email Inbox / Query Management
• Maintaining Procedures relating to any of the above work-streams
• Some documents you may be involved in creating relate to Equity, Fund Linked ("FLP”) or Quantitative Investment Strategies business ("QIS”) business (including Financing, Derivative, Over The Counter ("OTC”), Ad-Hoc)
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Outgoing and resilient.
- Strong written/verbal skills. Personal qualities desired: - Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. - Strong communicator, able to speak with all levels of candidates from entry level to senior. - Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.