Focused on demand generation, this is a unique opportunity to take ownership of marketing campaign management and play a key role in driving our growth as the leading supplier of configurable, cost-effective Cloud-first HR software to mid-sized and growing UK and international businesses.
Working within the current marketing team of four, your focus will be to write and execute high-quality, relevant and engaging e-mail and LinkedIn marketing campaigns aimed at acquiring new leads, nurturing prospects and promoting the organisations value propositions and brand. You’ll also take the lead on reporting on key metrics and making recommendations on how to increase lead development and conversion.
You will learn to develop:
- Understanding of campaign life cycle, brand messaging, calls to action, direct response and integrated marketing strategies.
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive better ROI measures around digital campaigns.
- Strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications for direct response email, landing pages, LinkedIn prospecting etc.
We will give you:
- The opportunity to take ownership of a key aspect of the organisations overall marketing mix and contribute to other areas of marketing.
- Appropriate training and mentoring, including training on our marketing automation tool (Pardot) and other software used by the marketing team.
Measures of success:
- Number of qualified leads generated with appropriate contacts within our target. prospects/accounts as a result of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Improvements in lead conversion rates and prospects engaging with campaigns.
- Input into the wider marketing mix, including market intelligence, selection/implementation/ownership of appropriate technologies.
You will have:
- BA (Hons) Degree, preferably 2:1 or above.
- Strong communication skills, including perfect written English.
- A marketing or business-led degree and understanding of HR would be an advantage.
The company have a small multi-disciplinary marketing, so lot’s of opportunity to develop and succeed.
Salary starting at £24k p.a.