Marketing recruitment for boutique brands in a role that immerses you in the consumer goods space; you will be connecting mid-senior level professionals in sales management and supply chain to brands like Estrella, Meridian, Fever Tree and Bare Nibbles. As a graduate marketing recruitment consultant your focus will be on building networks that supply clients with the best talent that also fits on both a personal and cultural level. Operating out of their Liverpool Street office, this marketing recruitment business prides itself on providing unparalleled candidate insight early on in the recruitment process.
- Using a retained search approach, combing the internet for the best quality candidates
- Often working exclusively on roles for clients
- Relaxed working environment, casual dress in the office unless meeting clients
- Research focussed, need to gain a real understanding of the market recruitment space
- Relaxed; this isn’t a corporate environment and they don’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate about brands and consumer goods with a keen eye for new trends in the market
- Switched on, the MD has a dry witty sense of humour and you’ll need to keep up
- Competitive, not just in the office (you could be part of their 5 a side football team)
- Champagne for your first deal
- A fridge full of craft beer to enjoy from 3pm every day
- Lunch clubs every week at a trendy restaurant of your choice
- Friday drinks with the whole team
- Ski holidays once a year
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a graduate marketing recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.