We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our Go to Market team on a one year fixed term contract based in Nottingham.
The Marketing Manager will help develop and implement the marketing plan around client engagement, lead generating and brand marketing programmes. You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the plan directly through campaign programmes for, and indirectly through sales management influence of vertical sectors. You will also be responsible for producing analysis and insight that continually improves the marketing campaign programme.
It's en exciting time to join us as we re-branded last December, and so as a Marketing Manager you will also oversee and audit on-brand messaging across multiple channels ensuring that customer communications meet best practice guidelines and ROI objectives. With responsibility for 6 direct reports, you will be reponsible for developing and coaching your team to achieve their best. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will also support her in team activities.
- Design, develop and influence the content of vertical sector specific, multi-channel campaign marketing plans against business objectives and market opportunities.
- Contribute to the strategic marketing plan in collaboration with Marketing Manager, Thought Leadership and Marketing Manager, Digital.
- Take a lead role in developing effective messaging and ensure that all customer communication plans are integrated
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does.
- Ensure that good client / consumer outcomes are at the centre of decision making.
- Promote great service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations.
- Deliver agreed annual KPIs including lead generation, improved brand awareness and warmth, revenue, effective budget spend
- Continual improvement of customer communications built around meaningful and actionable customer insights and empirical evidence from test and learn activity.
- Continual improvement of processes and tools to support more efficient campaign planning, delivery and measurement
- Prepare annual and monthly budget and forecast spend
- Ensure compliance with approved procurement processes
Reporting & Analysis
- Oversee the compilation of monthly / quarterly reports and present against planned results of quarterly activity.
- Analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved
- Provide analysis and recommendations for review (post campaign/monthly/annual) to enable more efficient spend of Marketing budget
- Understand and participate in Performance for Growth ensuring stretching personal objectives, a personal development plan and regular self and team feedback.
- Comply with the Training and Competency requirements and complete required training in a timely manner.
- Actively manage and coach the performance and activity delivery of the campaign marketing team.
- Identify training needs for continual nurturing of team talent
Regulatory, Governance and Control
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within area of responsibility and escalate issues quickly.
- Pro-actively identify risks and take steps to mitigate these.
- Ensure team members understand the importance of adhering to their regulatory obligations and responsibility for implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members understand the operating model and the functional and individual responsibilities
So what are we looking for?
We're looking for an established Marketing Manager with strong people leadership, recruitment and people development experience. On top of this we are looking for the following:
- Interpersonal impact; gaining agreement/ consensus from multiple senior stakeholders, strategic understanding, communication, questioning/listening, stakeholder challenge/management and gaining credibility
- Planning, analysis and reasoning from disparate information sets
- Financial understanding and management of
- Strategic and operational event planning, including key tools and frameworks
- Strategic and operational Branding and development for Events
- Marketing communications messaging
- Marketing campaign development and how this is applied to achieve strategic business objectives
- Project management and leading virtual teams across multiple businesses and functions
- Major supplier management appointment and management
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of Marketing process and channels (e.g. SPIN)
- Provision of creative services, messaging hierarchy and copywriting
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
Is this the role you've been waiting for? We look forward to your application.