MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
The Biddable Marketing team at MVF are responsible for thousands of Digital Marketing campaigns and run tests that affect millions of pounds of revenue every month. They pick the problems they want to solve and use data to help solve these issues.
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and no being told what to do. You’ll use data to lead the way, suggest improvements and together we’ll achieve our 2020 target of being valued at $1 billion.
The role you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working with a pretty special team who have achieved amazing feats over the past 18 months. It’s a unique opportunity to work with a team that pushes boundaries and is at the forefront of Digital Marketing - there are challenging times, and it’ll be a steep learning curve, but you’ll have the support of our incredible Biddable team.
- You’ll be creating and optimising campaign across Google, Bing and Youtube
- You’ll use your top-notch data skills to understand what’s working, what isn’t and what our next logical step should be.
- You’ll be part of a core team working on one of our in-house brands - as a team, you’ll set the strategy and implement it.
- You’ll be working with our in-house video and comms team to produce ground-breaking video content for our global campaigns.
- You love using data, statistics and numbers to spot trends and help solve problems.
- You’re naturally inquisitive and want to understand not only how things work, but how you can make them better.
- You thrive off challenges and love to complete complex problems.
- You want to channel your commercial mindset into your role and make a real difference in how we operate as a business.
- You’re eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties. The Biddable team also have their own social committee who put on an impressive array of events.
Working at MVF will give you the opportunity to shape your future - we’ll equip you with the tools you need to not only accelerate in your career, but to become the leaders of tomorrow.