Adelphi Communications is a global medical communications agency. We provide innovative medical communication services which help shape future medicine by delivering industry-first initiatives that improve clinical practice. We build highly collaborative long-term relationships with our clients to achieve great results together. Our relationships are built on knowledge and integrity, which lie at the heart of everything we do.
We are proud to put patients first and work on innovative therapeutic approaches that really make a difference to people’s lives. During the last year, we delivered over 60 medical events across the globe, hundreds of publications and many digital initiatives. We’ve also seen one of our webinar series reach tens of thousands of doctors worldwide.
Associate Medical Writer is for those with a strong science background. We’re looking for natural writers that can create high-quality, scientific content for a wide range of materials such as conference presentations, manuscripts, and digital platforms. You’ll need to be a flexible team player who can apply their scientific understanding to cover a wide variety of therapeutic areas for various medical audiences and multiple channels.Day-to-day
- Plan and write medical documents for different media
- Edit scientific content and check accuracy of data
- Communicate directly with clients and third-party groups
- Engage with key expert healthcare professionals
- Research topics and current scientific literature
- Manage written projects coordinating with Editorial Assistants, Client Services Managers and Senior Writers
- Prioritise workload and ensure projects deliver on time and in budget
- Support business development activities by keeping abreast of latest pharma news
- Visit our onsite gym
- Eat office cakes and treats!