Royal Navy Officer: Become A World-Class Leader
Joining the Royal Navy as an officer is your opportunity to lead a team on vital operations all over the world, gaining new skills and qualifications as you go. And you don’t need experience, because we’ll provide all the training you need to become a key part of our management structure.
Work that really matters
Protecting our nation’s interests on a global level takes a team of extraordinary people, and you’ll be their figurehead. Providing advice, guidance and support, whatever the challenge – from delivering humanitarian aid, to keeping our trade routes secure. And in return? You’ll get:
- A £25,000 starting salary
- A £27,000 joining bonus for certain roles
- Six weeks paid holiday every year
- Funding towards professional qualifications
- A 0% interest House Purchase Scheme
- Global travel
Ready to make a world of difference?