- Located near Euston Square Station/ Zone 1
About Tsunami Axis:
Tsunami Axis has a simple mission: to be the most professional service provider in the furniture industry. As commercial furniture dealers, we place exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. Our service is built on specialist knowledge and a commitment to investing in our people, resources and infrastructure.
We are a growing company and looking for a motivated, calm and efficient person to join our business to support our reception and office administration. You must be friendly, client-facing, strong communicator, well-organised and able to work well within a busy office environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Managing main telephone switchboard and Reception area from 9 am – 5.30pm.
• Ensure transferring telephone calls, taking brief messages and passing these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members’ direct line/ voicemail.
• Review and update the staff contact, and telephone extension lists as required.
• Greet and welcome visitors (offering drinks) to the showroom, ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of the staff of their arrival.
• Monitor and ensure that the reception/showroom/kitchen area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
• In the event of a fire and/or any other emergency requiring staff to leave the building, to be responsible for ensuring that the visitors removed from Reception and taken to the outside meeting point.
• Provide administrative and general support to the Showroom Manager and ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
• Process and deliver internal and external mail daily.
• Team working and Co-operation
• Work with confidentiality
• Impeccable verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise tasks
Personal qualities desired:
• Operating in the best interests of the Company
• Smart and business-like appearance
• Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where appropriate and to work as part of a team
• Ability to acquire other skills as necessary to support office and reception duties
Working hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months