Located near Chancery Lane/Zone 1
The Octopus Group includes Octopus Investments, Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs. Our aim is to have an impact in everything we do, and to make a vital contribution to the UK economy by helping people, companies and institutions generate wealth. We call it ‘a brighter way’, changing today for a better tomorrow. And we’re always on the look-out for smart, talented people who share our values.
This role would be ideal for someone looking for an Apprenticeship in a Finance related discipline looking to take their first step into Investments. Sitting within the Investor Operations Team you will have a keen interest in starting out in financial services.
Roles and responsibilities:
• General Admin duties including scanning, task management for workflow to other Teams
• Transfer of assets for clients both internal and external
• Processing client withdrawals
• Compliance with FSA (Financial Services Authority) requirements
• Focus on building stable and friendly relations with customers and fellow employees
What makes you stand out to us?
• Adaptable and flexible
• Can conform to tight deadlines
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excel skills
• Word skills
Personal qualities desired:
• Customer focused - Excellent communication both verbal and written
• Hands on team player, however, can work individually if required
• Personable with the ability to deal with people of all levels
• Must have a Level 3 in a stem subject
Our values and DNA:
At Octopus we don’t just focus on what we do but also how we do it. Everyone to shares our values of being straightforward, helpful and bold. These are the principles that guide us as an organisation:
• We are loyal: we fully buy-in to the company’s vision and believe in everything that Octopus stands for.
• We are respectful: we live and breathe the Octopus values of being helpful, straightforward and bold.
• We are resilient: we have an inner strength that means we never give in.
• We are intellectually curious: we seek to understand how the world works and we’re always learning, adapting and improving.
• We understand who our customers are: and because we know them really well, we always give them our very best.
Perks of the job:
• Flexible working hours