Located near St James' Park/ Zone 1
About Currency Transfer:
CurrencyTransfer.com seeks to democratise corporate foreign exchange, making available the kind of aggregation technology and service that blue-chip treasurers take for granted.
You will always be thinking: How can I improve our client’s experience with CurrencyTransfer.com? You will play a pivotal role in delivering a smooth user experience, helping de-risk the transaction process and adding value to our customer relationships.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Daily contact with our Sales & RM teams to prioritise any outstanding account activations
• Liaise with our Payment Partners to chase up exceptional account activations
• Encourage positive customer references
• Help new prospects on live chat
• The managing process around any short settlement
• The managing process of trade reversal from cancellation/default, issuing invoices for any resulting losses, ensure invoice settlement
• Strong organisational skills – process driven approach
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a high level of professionalism – very polite, patient and articulate
• Ability to easily develop good relationships with new people
Personal qualities desired:
• Mission orientated candidate, energised by making the client happy
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work-flow
• Suitable for an entry-level candidate as full training will be given, but previous experience in customer support or operations role will help.
Day to day, you will report directly to our Operations Manager. Daily training and exposure to COO as well as a weekly departmental meeting reporting to COO.Entry requirements: