Working within the FNZ Investment Operations function you as an Investment Operations Officer you will be responsible for the settlement of trades with external fund managers and FNZ (UK) Ltd’s clients. Ensuring that all funds are transferred to client accounts in a timely manner. You will also generate and monitor FCA Client Money Calculations for FNZ (UK) and its clients.
You may come from an investment background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step in to investment management and operations.
Person Key Attributes
- Accuracy; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are true and accurate
- Efficiency; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Effective communication; to ensure that information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution
- Record keeping; to maintain records as required to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and reconciliation recording
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company’s information systems that are relevant to the role
- Planning; to prioritise the work to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company
- Minimum 2:1 degree or above
- Experience in using Excel for data analysis
- The ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a financial company (desirable)
- Knowledge of banking and Financial Services (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate understanding of FCA regulations (desirable)
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
* Please note this is not a Graduate Rotational Programme.