Information on the company
Our client offers both online and face to face learning programmes with some of the largest companies in the world - enabling anyone, anywhere to become a fully qualified professional.
This is a permanent vacancy for a graduate paying £18.5K with the potential to earn £21K OTE.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Being a multi-functional team there are a wide range of responsibilities some of which are:
- Outbound “welcome” calls to all new enrolments
- Liaising with potential students ensuring they have sufficient product information to make an informed choice about the course they are about to embark upon; continually providing complete, accurate up-to-date information and support
- Provide excellent customer service by handling and resolving all student queries both written and verbally.
- Inbound response handling of student queries or complaints across all areas – service, financial issues, course suitability, membership & examinations
- Cancellation/retention and objection handling with potential students
- Liaising with the potential students and relevant carriers to ensure all relevant documentation is returned to the college, on time and inputted accurately to the database (SLX)
- Registering student membership and booking examinations
- Recording student results
- Meet or exceed set targets
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Proactive and positive approach
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- A passion for online education
- Interest in modern technologies
- You’re currently looking for an exciting new challenge
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Ongoing investment in your future with structured sales training and free or discounted courses
- We’re moving to a state-of-the-art Innovation Hub very soon
- A great social culture (our average age is 33)
- Regular work socials
- Running club and book club
- Summer & Christmas parties