- Located near Hammersmith Tube Station
About Charlotte Tilbury:
Charlotte Tilbury understands the power of makeup like no-one else. With other 25 years at the forefront of the makeup industry working with the world's A-list models, celebrities and designers, Charlotte has poured her best-kept secrets into an edited 'all you need' skincase, make-up and fragrance collection.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
• Update payroll records by entering changes in to the payroll system.
• Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earning, taxes and deductions.
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
• Provide payroll information by managing the payroll inbox, answering questions and requests, responding to payroll, rewards and benefits-related queries..
• Maintain payroll information by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintain employee confidence, and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in the Finance and Retail teams.
• Taking part in adhoc projects to improve the payroll process.
• Training and coaching stakeholders on the payroll process.
• General administrative duties.
• Contribute to the team's performance by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Articulate and literate.
• Great attention to detail.
• Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good Excel knowledge is a requirement.
Personal qualities desired:
• Keen learner.
• Enthusiastic and energetic.
• Team player!
• Has a desire to prusue a career in Business Administration.