- Located near Old Street Station/Zone 1
About Red Badger:
Let's make things better. We're digital transformation experts who innovate and deliver. We solve complex problems and deliver real impact.
We’re looking for a focussed and enthusiastic People Administrator to join our People and Culture team.
As our People Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for our employees on HR-related matters. You’ll be a key player in ensuring our people feel engaged and supported at all times. Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for all HR administration and you’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in HR projects.
Your day will be varied and hands-on so you will need to be proactive, organised and willing to get stuck in. Prior experience is not essential, we’re happy to train on your the job, the only essential is an interest in people and their employee experience.
If you are looking to start your career in an exciting, ever-changing and innovative environment, this could be the role for you.
Roles and responsibilities:
• First point of contact for HR-related matters
• Document creation relating to the entire employee lifecycle (including but not limited to contracts, parental leave, sabbaticals, flexible working and reference requests)
• Updating and maintaining our HRIS, BreatheHR
• Managing the onboarding and leaver processes
• Developing and updating HR policies and processes in line with best practice and statutory requirements
• Managing various HR processes (including probation and absence management)
• Coordinating the administration of benefits
• Assisting with HR reporting as required
• Preparing the monthly payroll
• Supporting the development and delivery of training initiatives
• Coordinating all relocation packages
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to handle all situations sensitively and confidentially
• Happy to work autonomously when required.
What to expect from us:
• Gain experience of a People Operations function within an innovative and exciting start up environment;
• Learn how to design and implement human-centric HR initiatives, truly designed to enhance the employee experience and individual well-being;
• Treat employees as humans, moving away from the traditional HR one-size-fits-all and ‘best practice’ approaches;
• Study towards a business management apprenticeship; and
• Work across all areas of HR, we’re a small team so expect to get stuck in!