Join our award-winning London PR Agency
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our Lifestyle, Homes and Energy Team.
You will need a minimum of 1.5 years’ PR experience and will be working on a mix of B2B and consumer accounts to include QRL Radiators, Flogas, Sunsquare and The Postal Museum.
Competitive benefits, pension & wellness package as well as a tailored training programme.
- to be responsible for the effective and efficient execution on a day-to-day basis of assigned PR programmes
- to develop an understanding of the wider aspects of those programmes in order to play a fuller role as a member of your team
- to establish the trust and confidence of your assigned clients
- to be familiar with and carry out all duties and responsibilities to the standards required by the agency
Key tasks and priorities will vary according to client programmes, but are likely to be the following:
- all aspects of press relations, including: press releases, features and briefing sheets, organising interviews, liaising with journalists, identifying and maximising opportunities for coverage, maintaining up-to-date feature opportunity lists, gaining an in-depth knowledge of target media and an understanding of their needs/how they work
- hands-on experience of working on digital communication campaigns and projects, influencer/blogger engagement and online PR
- liaising with clients; attending client meetings
- helping to organise press events and other functions
- ensuring detailed contact reports of all meetings/decisions are completed and distributed on time
- preparing regular activity/status and coverage reports for clients
- identifying new business opportunities, contributing to the preparation of proposals and taking part in new business presentations