IT Development & Cyber Security, Client Asset and Project Management Graduate Schemes
The Share Centre is an ambitious, fast paced and growing company based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality customer service, for which we are multiple award winners. Our aim is to make investing simply easier. We’re committed to finding the best people to help us build our business, rewarding our employees with excellent benefits and proven career development opportunities. In 2018 we were proud to be accredited a Silver Investors in People award, identifying us as a great employer, an outperforming place to work and for having a clear commitment to sustainability.
Our Core Values of Clarity, Respect for Others, Enterprise, Empowerment and Responsibility and Long Term Stability drive the success of the business, they are what we stand for as a business and underpin everything we do. We know that to deliver outstanding service to our customers we need not only Investment experts, but also excellent Business Services and Project Management professionals, Analyst and Technical experts, and IT Developers who can apply the right processes, technology and resourcing to get the best results.
We administer over £5 billion of customer assets under the Protection of Financial Conduct Authority’s (‘FCA’) Client Assets (‘CASS’) regulations, whilst also developing and delivering change programmes and projects, supporting not only our Digital Transformation but also ensuring the best journey for our customers.
Our 3 graduate schemes provide opportunities to work across departments of our multi-faceted business whilst gaining professional qualifications. We will invest in your future, setting you on the road to an exciting career.
If you are a Business Management, Law or Economics Graduate, apply to our Client Asset Analyst Graduate Scheme
If you are a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Cyber Security Graduate, apply to our IT Development Graduate Scheme or Cyber Security Graduate positions.
If you are a Business Management, Maths, or Economics graduate, apply to our Project Management & Leadership Graduate Scheme
The successful candidate will be:
- Achievement orientated - a desire to get things done, influencing others to gain buy in
- Conscientious - Self-disciplined, organised and deliberate
- Self-motivated - able to demonstrate determination and persistence
- Analytical - a clear thinker, removes confusion, provides clarity and focus
- Collaborative - works effectively as part of a team and involves others in developing solutions
- Strong networker - able to build relationships at all levels across the business and externally
- Curious learner - open-mind set to learn new skills, develop well-rounded business acumen
Our Benefits & Perks:
As well as offering a pathway towards a specialist career or your first management role, we offer a competitive starting salary of £24,000, full contribution to the costs of professional study and generous benefits, including:
- 26 days holiday per year.
- Discounted onsite gym.
- Onsite free secure car & bike parking.
- Free discounts and offers platform with Perkbox.
- Employee support programme 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- 8% Employer pension contributions (non-contributory).
- Private healthcare Life Assurance – (4 x salary).
- Share Incentive Plan – an opportunity to buy shares within The Share Centre with the Company matching 2 shares for every 1 you buy!
- Employee share account discount.
- Discretionary profit share bonus.
To apply, please follow the link on our website and submit your send your CV and covering letter, setting out the ways in which you excel, your passions and ambitions and how you would contribute to our business. The closing date for applications is 22nd February 2019 with start date in Spring 2019 or Autumn 2019!