Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian are currently recruiting for a Lead QA Software Analyst based in Nottingham for our UK&I Solutions business area.
This role is responsible for
- Defining, owning and implementing the QA Test approach for assigned deliveries, working closely with all project and business stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Managing and driving performance of test teams in the execution of QA Testing activities.
- Providing regular updates to the central QA function and the quality of tickets (defects) for the project.
- Mentoring onsite and outsourced teams; providing training on areas of technical and product expertise. Contributing to and implements QA Testing best practice across Solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Owns QA Testing approach for assigned projects and ensure delivery for each against this approach
- Ownership of QA Test Planning
- Controlling of QA Testing Activities
- Provides regular updates to the central QA function and the quality of tickets (defects) for the project
- Contributes to and implements QA Testing best practice across Solutions
- Mentors onsite and outsourced teams; providing training on areas of technical and product expertise
- Facilitate and drive performance management processes
- Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Ensure that by leading by example, you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of customers. Through the adoption of a top down approach, demonstrate a culture where all of our people understand their regulatory obligations, including what the fair treatment of customer's means to them and our organisation
- Degree or equivalent within a computer discipline, or extensive work experience in Senior or Lead QA role
- Extensive experience in carrying out functional testing
- Proactive, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and fault-finding skills
- Ability to interpret business/product requirements and translate into appropriate test scripts and plans
QA Test Analyst