Dior brings something new to every season. Ever since the first show on 12 February 1947 - introducing the New Look - the House has continued to assert its vision through elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine collections.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Meet and greet all interviewees and visitors/guests in a courteous manner.
• Answer and redirect all calls, taking messages for members of staff when required – Escalate problematic queries when required.
• Receive deliveries and arrange, book and chase couriers for the Press Office, Head Office and Paris as and
• Book Taxis for Press, Head Office and external guests when required.
• Oversee distribution and processing of post for UK stores and Head Office post collection.
• Arrange post and parcels for MIV every Tues and Thurs
• Order stationery and Head Office supplied. Maintain stock to ensure replacements are available all the time.
• Arrange Recycling collection when bin is full.
• Assist the PR department with tagging newspaper and magazines featuring Dior, as well as processing outstanding deliveries
• Assist the Marketing department with trunk shows and ad hoc events at the Sloane Street boutique
• Assist the HR department with general administrative duties, including keeping their contact sheet up to date, supporting on verification of references, and preparation of starter packs
• Liaise with cleaners and maintenance staff on supplies that need to be ordered, visits, and work that needs to be done
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to move between tasks quickly
• Strong attention to detail
Personal qualities desired:
• An awareness of, and desire to pursue a career in, the luxury fashion industry.
• Another language would be a bonus