Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
The company is an internationally renowed recruitment business who are seeking enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham and Scotland.
With 15 offices across the globe, they will offer successful recruiters the opportunity to move to different offices around the world - so who knows where it could take you?
The business also offers their staff the opportunity to focus on candidate management, client management or a combination of the two, meaning you can focus on your strengths and the areas of recruitment you most enjoy.
With an industry leading reputation for producing £350,000 a year billers, senior leaders and entrepreneurs, you will be joining an ambitious business and will be learning from the best in the industry!
Interested? Then read below…
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company:
- One of the most recognised recruitment companies in the world
- Recruit into Technology, Engineering, Financial Services and Science sectors
- Listed on the Stock Market
- One of the top 3 performing agencies in the world
- Industry leading reputation for producing £350,000 a year billers, senior leaders and entrepreneurs
- Impressive client lists including Barclays, HSBC, Tottenham Hotspur and Amazon
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- Up to 26k basic + market leading, uncapped commission
- 15 offices across the globe
- Regular pay reviews and company car scheme
- No threshold for commission
- Commission of up to 35% of billings
- Opportunity to work and move abroad for top performers
- Company shares scheme
- World renowned training
- Very ambitious culture
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Trips abroad including Vegas and New York
- Friday beers in the office
- Team nights out
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- Attract clients through a variety of means including marketing techniques, business development, account management, new business acquisition and networking
- Managing the candidate process from sourcing candidates, selection, interview preparation and securing them a role
- Meeting candidates and clients face to face
- Autonomy over your own projects
- Negotiating business contracts
- Closing business deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- Good academics. Degree is desirable but not necessary as long as you can demonstrate commercial awareness, and have a minimum of 6 months proven sales experience
- B2B sales is desirable but not necessary
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm to succeed
- Hardworking with interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and competitive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.