Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Global Leading Agency within the Life Sciences sector
The company is a global leading recruitment agency working within the Life Sciences sector, with offices across the UK, Europe and USA. Over the past three years, they have tripled in size opening offices in Manhattan and Zurich, and are now looking to expand their UK offices as well. Due to this growth and client demand, they are looking to hire young, ambitious, driven and self-motivated graduates, to build on their current success and become future leaders.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be joining an established, highly regarded firm with an impressive client list, ranging from multi-sited global organisations such as GSK, to independent start-ups within the Life Sciences sector.
- Placing high level professionals into the Life Sciences Industry
- Working in a very candidate led market, where relationship building, and expert advice is crucial to your success
- Not entirely desk based – you’ll be meeting technical people face to face and will have the opportunity to travel as part of your business development programme
- Working across continental Europe – much of their work has been done in the UK, Germany and Switzerland, however there is a remit across Europe meaning there is huge opportunity for the right person to join and help grow the business
- Building relationships with both large and small firms to gain new business, and to manage existing business
- Exceptional training, with a huge amount of internal expertise
- 16-week training scheme focusing on key areas of recruitment and the Pharmaceutical world
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Extremely lucrative sector with a Year 1 OTE of £50k, Year 2 £65k, Year 3 £80k+
- Opportunity to work/travel abroad - there is an option for you to relocate to any of the global offices
- Company car scheme
- Work laptop and phone
- Share scheme
- Strong academics 2:1 or above
- Being a quick learner and having practical intelligence is key to ensure you can understand the complex market
- High energy and winning mentality!
- Presentable/corporate – you will be attending high-profile client meetings so you need to be able to present yourself in a corporate manner
- Entrepreneurial – the ability to think creatively about how you can effectively engage in your market
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.