Graduates - Recruitment Sales Consultant Trainee, Technology – Zurich, Switzerland
1st year earnings £40k+
If you are a recent European Graduate looking to work in a multicultural environment, earning direct financial incentives for your results, with strong communication skills, a technology oriented background, and a genuine interest in people and networking, then we have a very interesting career opportunity for you!
Swisslinx is a market leader in Technology and Financial Recruitment in Switzerland, with offices in Zurich, Warsaw, Dubai and Singapore. Zurich consistently scores in the top 3 of cities worldwide for quality of life and Switzerland in the top 5 for global competiveness.
We offer in-depth training, mentoring, and an opportunity to progress to Consultant level within 1 year. We strive to attract intelligent, creative and motivated Graduates with relevant academic or professional (sales) experience and the drive to succeed.
- The chance to join an established and successful technology recruitment team which is out-performing in all aspects. This will provide you with the opportunity to leverage off senior staff, allowing you to develop your skills and to progress your career quickly.
- We are looking for Graduates with an interest in technology and/or sales. Our clients include banks, insurers and re-insurers, consulting companies, commodity trading firms and MNCs.
- A varied role as a Recruitment Researcher responsible for identifying suitable candidates in Switzerland and internationally: approach, selection and qualification of candidates; active involvement in sales tasks; developing and maintaining relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Quick progression within sales towards Recruitment Consultant and specialisation in the technology sector.Year 2 earnings potential exceeds £60k, year 3 exceeds £80k.
Skills & Background:
- Higher education degree (preferably in a relevant discipline)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Solid understanding and interest in technology
- Professional attitude with solid multi-tasking skills
- Entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude and natural sales drive
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, German or French advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Generous compensation package (base salary and commission scheme)
- Excellent incentives including: trips, lunches, bonuses, team building events
- A management structure that encourages your professional development
- Full orientation and market training programme, close coaching and mentoring
If you would like to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and are driven by a motivation to succeed then this could be the opportunity for you! Please send us your CV with a short motivation letter by clicking the 'Apply' button.