- Are you looking for a market leading Graduate Program to launch your career in recruitment?
- Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your earning potential?
- Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to 'treat our employees better than any other business'?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment. See for yourself what it is like to work here 'Behind the Walls'.
We are currently looking for ambitious graduates with a natural flare for sales and a competitive edge, to join our team!
Our comprehensive Graduate Program will ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success! Our Graduate Training Academy is delivered by our in-house Learning & Development team, to give you a solid foundation for all aspects of the role:
- Business development and delivering client pitches (phone based and client facing)
- Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates
- Headhunting talented professionals within your market to fill your clients’ vacancies
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Liaising with companies and candidates to set up interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Handling offer processes, taking references and making placements!!
We pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. Our L&D team provide ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands-on Senior Management team play a critical role in training and coaching our people! A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!!
What are we looking for in a Graduate Consultant?
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- Motivated to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Ambition, with a desire to fast track your career progression
- Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
- Resilience, tenacity and a drive to succeed
- An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
- A degree in any discipline
- A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly!
- Excellent training & development (an 18-month training program when you join)
- Free breakfast every morning
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
Apply now! Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
- Behind the walls
- Our lucrative referral scheme
- Glassdoor reviews