Recruitment consultant role; executive search firm looking to hire an entry level recruitment consultant to join their London based team. They are a specialist search firm covering asset management & investment banking, working at the very top level of the market (CEO, CFO) so you need to be utterly faultless in both your research and communication skills. With over 20 years in the market, you will be a recruitment consultant with access to a prestigious pool of candidates and some of the biggest names in finance, all from day 1 – what better way to kick start your career! Becoming a recruitment consultant here allows you to make commission from your first day, a perfect environment for someone money motivated and detail oriented with a passion for people.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage time, fit their work hard/reward big environment
- Outgoing personality, enjoys socialising
- Credibility and polish, need to get buy in from people at the top of the financial industry
- Detail oriented – the search projects will require meticulous research skills
Perks of the role:
- Central London office, moments from Moorgate station
- Chatty, social team that love going out together (Wine on Wednesdays)
- Great vibe in the office, very work hard/play hard mentality
- Regular parties
- Summer days away (Ascot, Boat races, Spa days)
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out a career as a successful recruitment consultant in a search firm in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.