Location: Wandsworth, London
Industry: RF equipment manufacturer
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK sales and marketing team working in a dual role within a growing company with a worldwide reputation in its industry. This position would suit an ambitious, approachable, organised and pragmatic person with a keen interest in both sales and marketing. You would manage our inside sales customer accounts alongside working on a number of marketing tasks that arise on a day to day basis.
The company manufactures RF antennas for a diverse range of industries including public safety, transportation, utilities, defence, Machine-to-Machine, Automation, and end-user consumer market.
The sales and marketing assistant will report directly to Sales Director.
Activities & Roles
- Maintain a database of UK based customer accounts for the company
- Issue quotes, answer specific requests and questions and manage relationships with customers in a timely and professional manner
- Provide inside sales support to the outside sales team based worldwide
- Work with our marketing coordinator on various projects and campaigns
- Assist with exhibition organisation for the company
- Provide ad-hoc and miscellaneous administration including organising some staff travel, ordering marketing materials etc..
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- High standard of writing, communication, organisational skills and telephone manner
- Attention to detail combined with flexibility to efficiently switch between tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team in a SME
- Fluent English speaker
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work with little supervision