Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life\' has been central to our success and so we\'re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a matched contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- In depth sales Training
- Access Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- Giving Back Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 month Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
Overview of role
As an Inside Sales executive, your role will be focused on delivering against your order intake targets, supported by achieving your KPI's relating to a number of activity targets. You should exhibit strong behaviours against these enabling you to over achieve against these numbers in all cases. Upon joining, you will have comprehensive training covering process, skills and solution knowledge enabling you to become Access Sales Accredited'
You will need to demonstrate the ability to create and execute prospecting and demand generation plans, extract customer needs and demonstrate product benefits, provide quotations and close sales. You will be proactive in your nature, be able to converse with the users at all levels and have an eye for the customer service side as well as the ability to negotiate to conclude a sale.
You must demonstrate an understanding of effective sales process and desire to continuously improve your skills and ability in this area. You will work with the Sales manager to form your sales plan with leads coming from a mix of sources including self-generation activities, marketing generated leads and current company accounts representing upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You will learn on the job with mentorship from our sales manager to develop you into a role as a professional SaaS salesperson.
You will be expected to work during normal office hours but also be flexible according to the demands of the role. Your rewards will be a basic salary plus a commission based on sales performance.
As a successful Inside Sales executive, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Achieve sales financial targets
- Achieve activity targets and customer centric KPI's
- To proactively follow up, call, understand the needs of and engage with prospects/customers who have shown an interest in the solution through account reviews, lead generation or referral activity.
- Build a good relationship with the customers / prospects and nurture every opportunity
- To follow up marketing activity to actively encourage attendance at product webinars or to arrange demos
- Be responsible for developing your own demonstration skills and know when to call for assistance.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers / prospects at all times
- Once a sale is made to ensure a smooth handover to the delivery team
- Ensure correct usage and adoption of CRM with new business opportunities and existing customers
- To work in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- You have the ambition and drive to achieve and over achieve on sales targets by building good relationships with the prospects and nurturing every opportunity.
- You simply provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times.
- You will be responsible for your own book of clients and organise site visits for either your own or other team member's prospects.
- You love coming up with new ideas and present them in sales meetings, at exhibitions or seminars that you will attend.
- Your success is measured in sales of initial software licences, annual software maintenance and annual bureau processing alongside annual consultancy targets.
- As a well-rounded sales professional, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A motivated self-starter who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
- Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
- Keen to learn the ins and outs of our system, to get passionate about it
- An interest in providing solutions to the associated market
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.
If you are interested to learn more and join one of the fastest-growing UK software companies, apply today!
Become part of our amazing Access family!