Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
Overview of role
To provide a minimum on target number, of fully qualified business Appointments, using the agreed Qualification Criteria, set out in the Commercial Sales Development based in Lockington.
You will be working within the Sales Development team reporting to the Sales Development Team Leader. You will be regarded as the transition point for marketing appointments from marketing to sales and therefore the first point of contact in the sales process.
You will continually increase your knowledge of Access software and its specific selling points and will build up an extensive knowledge of case studies so that you can talk with authority and confidence about existing customers and how they have benefited from using Access software.
- To ensure that the Access brand values are reflected within each and every telephone conversation.
- Create excitement with prospects and generate demand for our solutions.
- Ensure every enquiry is managed in the optimum manner.
- Monitor your own call rates and lead generation results - and actively work to improve these using the daily report to bench mark yourself against the other sales development team
- Build your knowledge of customer case studies within multiple industry sectors.
- To actively participate in the regular training and call reviews undertaken by the Sales Development team.
- To be happy to present your monthly results in front of your peers if required. This usually takes the form of feedback on your monthly results to other telemarketing colleagues.
- To participate and attend some exhibitions and meetings, some occasional overnight stay away from home may be required.
- To work in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge, Highly Motivated, Self-Starter, Strong administration Skills. Telemarketing Sales experience.
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with sales requirements.