Skills & Requirements
Is this you?
- University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
- A good sense of humour and hunger for success
- 1 - 4 years work experience working in a professional environment (either full term or internships)
- Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport, volunteering etc.)
- Keen interest in current affairs and social media
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to legally work in the UK
Bonus points if you have previous experience of selling social media listening or analytics tools. Bonus points also for international experience or languages.
Salary: £33,000 base, £58,000 OTE
Interview Date: March 12th