- Located near Goodge Street Station/Zone 1
Our vision is to be the most dynamic media company in the UK. We are dedicated to growing Britain’s best-loved media brands, restlessly innovating across different platforms to bring our audience new sources of inspiration, information and entertainment.
As a confident go-getter, you'll bring your intelligence, passion and energy to Dennis, helping us to sell advertising opportunities to a number of clients and agencies. while learning fast and building the foundations of a remarkable career.
This exciting role will offer you unrivalled growth and earning potential, as well as exposing you to exciting, high-performing media brands, leading agencies and prestigious clients. We're committed to helping you succeed, and we'll support you every step of the way. With Dennis's first-rate resources, inspiring people and challenging projects, your professional life is set to get off to a thrilling start. The will be a significant amount of business development with this role initially, so you must be comfortable with cold calling.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Calling customers who have done 'low level' activity on our website to seek out intention to purchase
• Going through finance applications to completion with customers
• Taking calls and answering general queries
• Responding to email questions raised by potential customers
• Contributing to internal meetings when necessary
• Upping selling products like warranties
• Keeping themselves up to date with the last happenings in the automotive industry
What makes you stand out?
• You’ll be motivated and hungry to work in a sales role, you’ll be confident and willing to make cold calls as well as robust enough to handle rejections.
• Insightful and assured, you'll enjoy sharing ideas at internal meetings. A true team player, you'll be skilled at forging relationships with colleagues. You’ll also know when to work independently and take initiative, and will be ready to play an active role in your own learning and development.
Why work for us?
• We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
• Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England.
• We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service.
• We know how to have fun . Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Perks of the job:
• 28 days holiday,
• A contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough!
• If you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’