UK Sales Executive
My client is an award-winning digital publisher, offering unique primary source collections from archives around the world. Their digital products allows access to leading assortments from best archives and libraries around the world.
They have a passionate and dedicated team who bring rigour, a creative outlook, and a collaborative approach to working with the global education community.
In the role of UK Sales Executive you will increase the UK and Ireland client base across the perpetual and subscription pricing models.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well educated and driven individual to take on lots of responsibility within an industry leading company.
- New Business Opportunities
- Conduct effective telephone and email campaigns to both new and existing clients
- Travel to Universities and Institutions around the UK to build on existing relationships and establish new relationships
- Secure new client accounts and close digital sales both in person and one the phone
- Work closely with the UK and Ireland Sales Manager to devise a cohesive strategy to support the overall sales effort
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure all campaigns are followed up
- Account Management/Renewals
- Assist the UK and Ireland Sales Managers with all aspects of account management
- Use a variety of sales and presentation techniques such as live demos
- Collaborate across the organisation to develop strategies to attain successful account renewals and maximise growth
- Research the products to develop and maintain a strong knowledge
- Degree educated with a 2:1+ from a top university
- You are articulate and confident with top notch communication skills
- Creative approach to developing business
- One year experience in a professional environment (sales preferable)
- You have the ability to learn quickly, both in terms of familiarising yourself with the products as well as grasping what works and what doesn't when interacting with potential clients
Training and Development:
The firm operates in a transparent environment in which everyone has a voice, and the chance to make it heard. The company will invest in your professional training and development, providing you with training throughout your time there.
Location: Marlborough (remote working possible, 1 day a week in office)
Salary: £25k - £28k + Commission
Start Date: ASAP