Working within MeetingZone’s highly successful UK sales team you will be winning new business and developing existing customers with our range of unified communication (UC) product offerings, including web conferencing, webcasting, team collaboration suites and audio conferencing services.
After in-depth product training your role will include:
- Promptly responding to inbound sales queries and closing them directly, or working with the appropriate Sector Account Manager on larger enterprise opportunities
- Driving new business acquisition with outbound sales activities, e.g. calling, emailing and using social media to contact target prospects and introduce MeetingZone’s propositions
- Managing a portfolio of your own accounts by providing information, reacting to enquiries, providing account reviews and suggesting new technologies
- Holding meetings with new and existing clients, mainly via WebEx, (although some face to face meetings will be required) to discuss their communication requirements and to demonstrate our products
- Providing regular feedback on sales activities and pipeline opportunities to your line manager and keeping the CRM system up to date
MeetingZone rewards success and in return for your contribution you can expect:
- A comprehensive, uncapped commission scheme with very achievable targets
- Potential to join Diamond Club trips (all expenses paid trips the last three being to Las Vegas, Reykjavik and Dubrovnik)
- A personal development plan, with strong scope for career progression and promotion
Our ideal candidates:
We are looking for ambitious individuals with at least 12 months proven sales success. Being socially confident is a must with strong influencing skills and gravitas in 1:1 and group situations.
Please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button, mentioning Milkround.