Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a matched contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- In depth sales Training
- Access Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
- Giving Back Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 month Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
Overview of role
As a sales person, your role will be focused on delivering against your order intake targets, supported by achieving your KPI's relating to a number of activity targets. You should exhibit strong behaviours against these enabling you to over achieve against these numbers in all cases. Upon joining, you will have comprehensive training covering process, skills and solution knowledge enabling you to become Access Sales Accredited'
You will be expected to work during normal office hours but also be flexible according to the demands of the role. Your rewards will be a basic salary plus a commission based on sales performance.
As a successful salesperson, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Achieve sales financial targets
- Achieve activity targets and customer centric KPI's
- To proactively follow up, call, understand the needs of and engage with prospects/customers who have shown an interest in the solution through account reviews, lead generation or referral activity.
- Build a good relationship with the customers / prospects and nurture every opportunity
- You have the ambition and drive to achieve and over achieve on sales targets by building good relationships with the prospects and nurturing every opportunity.
- You simply provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise to customers at all times.
- You will be responsible for your own book of clients and organise site visits for either your own or other team member's prospects.
- You love coming up with new ideas and present them in sales meetings, at exhibitions or seminars that you will attend.
As a potential well-rounded sales professional, we're looking for:
- A motivated self-starter who consistently demonstrates an enthusiastic, never give up attitude
- An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
If you are interested to learn more and join one of the fastest-growing UK software companies, apply today!
If you are successful, our initial process will be as follows:
- Initial telephone screening with recruitment team
- Online assessment
- Face-to-face assessment centre
We reserve the right to amend and vary these duties in line with business requirements.
Become part of our amazing Access family!