Inside Sales Representative
My client is a highly innovative ed-tech platform with a huge future. In 2018 alone they signed their first Government deal in the Philippines, reached 150,000 teacher sign ups and have just launched a Spanish version to accompany their English, Chinese and Arabic versions. In 2017, they were handpicked by Google as one of their top 10 tech startups in Europe!
Their data-driven education app provides teachers with a way to differentiate in the classroom. This is the means by which teachers tailor learning to individual student needs, helping them with exactly what they need help with and thus bridging the gap between the top performing individuals and everyone else. This is something the educational system has been looking to solve for decades and now with my clients app, they finally can!
My client has 150,000 teachers using their app in the UK, US and the Middle East. They have been heavily recommended by the Bahrainian and Philippino Governments and also have a huge hold of Texas. They're now looking to bring on a young and passionate salesperson into their team to help continue the growth of the Brand worldwide. You will be liaising with teachers Internationally, engaging, presenting and conducting demonstrations of their products and services and ultimately converting teachers to a paid subscription. The successful candidate will be passionate about education, tech and realise the amazing potential this company has.
* After teachers sign up for a free trial, follow up and give a more thorough insight into the app and the benefits of it!
* You will be expected to liaise with around 40 teachers a day with a 10% conversion rate but remember, all the leads are warm!
* Gain a thorough understanding of the product and your clients needs to effectively conduct telephone demonstrations of the product with enthusiasm and accuracy.
* Be creative in different ways to generate business - they're a new and young company so are very collaborative and open to any ideas or campaigns you think up!
* Attending and speaking at networking events all over the Country and potentially Internationally (after 1 year to 18 months or so).
* A degree or previous experience working in education or sales.
* A genuine interest in AI, VR or the future of technology, as my client really are at the forefront of it!
* A great telephone manner, with a polite and empathetic attitude toward any potential clients.
* Versatility and adaptability - the company is still quite new and constantly chahing so someone who's resilient and can change with the company will fit right in!
* A creative edge - someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table!
Training & Development:
By joining a team of passionate and super talented people, you will get the opportunity to work with likeminded people. The business is growing rapidly and by joining the company so young, there is an amazing opportunity to grow alongside the business and have a real impact on how it's run.
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £25,000 (+£10,000 bonus)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Texas Time (12-9pm)
An awesome start-up nature, team socials and even Perkbox benefits! There may even be share options once in the role.