Want to work as a Graduate Paid Search Executive for a company with a “tech startup” feel but a global parent company offering multiple opportunities’ for career growth?
We are looking for someone to join Merkle | DWA in their B2B Paid Search department who can start immediately. We suggest you get your application in as soon as you've done some research.
Paid Search (also known as PPC and Pay-Per-Click) involves advertising in the sponsored listings of search engines like Google. Every time a user clicks an ad, the advertiser pays the search engine – meaning advertisers need to get their ads in front of the right people at the right time to ensure a cost-effective marketing strategy. Paid Search advertisers therefore consider business goals, target audiences, ad copy and a whole host of other factors when creating and managing campaigns.
Paid Search is a very niche area of digital marketing and even if you have no previous experience we will want to see that you have taken the time to look into this and identify why you want to build your career in this field.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking!
Life as a Graduate Paid Search Executive at DWA
As a Paid Search Executive, you will get stuck in from day one on a number of tasks related to PPC. These include:
· On-the-job training.
· Working on clients accounts understanding how B2B paid search campaigns work.
· Getting to grips with different digital marketing tools and platforms to help build, maintain and optimise our Paid Search campaigns.
We want all our employees to enjoy coming to work in our offices (which we’re rather proud of!) and working in a super-friendly and supportive team.
What we are looking for in a Graduate Paid Search Executive
• Passion to work in a specialist Paid Search role.
• Curiosity about the digital industry and the world of business.
• The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple projects.
• Highly articulate in verbal and written communications.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Evidence of an excellent academic record.
• A strong sense of professionalism and a deep respect for others.
• Well-developed logic and reasoning skills, including an aptitude for data analysis.
We also MUST see evidence of research throughout the interview process.
A few of the benefits
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship.
· Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits.
· Free breakfast, fruit and most importantly, biscuits!
· Food Fridays – enjoy a takeaway lunch courtesy of us once a month.
· Four Thirsty - have a drink on us on a Friday afternoon!
· A selection of other industry standard benefits.
DWA does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.