We’re looking for a Senior Search Executive who must have 6 months to a years’ experience, who is available to start immediately!
You would be, responsible for paid search activation and optimisation across some of our key clients. As a Senior Search Executive, you have good experience in working with platforms such as Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Bing. You have a good understanding of the opportunities within Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and are aware of conversion tracking possibilities within these platforms. Your responsibilities include the implementing & managing search campaigns across multiple markets and languages, frequent campaign optimisations, budget pacing, as well as finance reconciliations.
You will ensure that paid search best practice is always top of mind and larger industry updates are shared both internally and externally. Together with the Search Manager, you will play an instrument part in moving the Paid Search specialism forward and in line with our agency vision.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking.
Life as a Senior Search Executive at DWA
· Regularly provide clients with performance insights & optimisation recommendations
· Support the Search Manager in devising quarterly/annual business reviews
· Support in training the team of account executives
· Ensure accurate budget pacing, billing and forecasting
· Feed into case studies to showcase DWA’s work
· Support the Search Manager in building relationships with our client stakeholders aiming for high client satisfaction and retention, truly understanding our client’s brand and the B2B industry
· Be part of a collaborative relationship with our platform partners
· Provide thought-leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking
· Ensuring effective communication internally & externally
What we are looking for in you
· At least 6 months to a years’ experience in a Paid Search role
· A Passion to want to work on B2B Paid Search campaigns
· Good experience implementing & optimising paid search campaigns across multiple platforms, with a focus on Search Ads, Search Ads 360 and Bing
· Ability to form relationships both internally and with clients
· Experience working with financial data and budgets
B2B experience is a plus but not essential. As long as you have experience in Paid Search we can provide training on our B2B clients.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too.
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· Free breakfast, fruit and most importantly, biscuits!
· Food Fridays – enjoy a takeaway lunch courtesy of us once a month
· Four Thirsty - have a drink on us on a Friday afternoon!
· A selection of other industry standard benefits
DWA does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.