JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Service Desk Engineer
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
- Providing remote technical assistance for Trend contracted customers and the Trend field service teams.
- Carry out and support the services the Energy team offer to their customer base
- Manage customer requests who have varying levels of expertise.
- Liaise with third party providers on non BEMS related problems ensuring we deliver an enhance customer service
- Delivery & reporting on all client works directly delivered through the Bureau
- Preparing reports for the Bureau Manager for Key Client meetings to represent the Bureau
- Technical innovation in delivering client energy & performance initiatives utilising the suite of tools available
- 1st line Management and support of Bureau Engineers
- Motivate and lead a team of engineers for focused productivity and efficiency improvement
- Report to Energy Bureau Manager on team performance monthly
- Responsible for delivering key performance indicators and benchmarks agreed with the Bureau Manager.
- Close liaison with Energy Team Coordinator for efficient and on-time allocation of engineers and work loads
Key Result areas:
- To provide superior team and individual performance through excellent customer service
- Innovation with end users utilizing existing tools to provide superior support and expanded management initiatives.
- To seek and action all commercial opportunities
- To work with a team of engineers to improve and maintain, productivity and efficiency whilst developing and leading a stable team based environment
- 1st line customer complaint resolution
- Ensuring a seamless 24/7 Bureau operation
- A proven track record of delivering innovation and expertise within the BeMS sector
- High level of Trend or BeMS product awareness and technical ability
- Supervisory management level (advantageous)
- Good customer facing skills
- Numerate/fully IT literate
- Commercial awareness
- P&S Director & Operations Manager
- National Key Account Managers
- Projects & Service Managers
- All Field Service Teams
- Area Sales managers
- Field Service Administration Team
- Key Account Support Team
- Logistics Team
- Continued Professional Development