- Located near Tottenham Court Road Tube Station/Zone 1
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work closely with team members in Collections and Legal to ensure clerical order across the department, facilitating positive customer outcomes
• Process daily payments and correspondence accurately and efficiently
• Handle referrals to third parties such as Solicitors and Collection Agencies
• Update systems in order to keep an accurate record of activities, observations and outcomes within the Collections and Legal processes
• Ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation regulatory body guidelines and adhere to our company policies and procedures
• Uphold iwoca’s company reputation at all times
- Great organisational skills and time management, proficient in multitasking
- An ability to learn quickly and develop both new and existing skills - Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy - Excellent communication skills and teamwork - you’ll be liaising with colleagues both in the team and across the wider business Personal qualities: - The ability to deal with a variety of challenges, innovate and think on your feet - Entrepreneurial spirit with real enthusiasm for helping SMEs - Previous administrative experience would be great, but isn’t essential - Be smart, humble and motivated
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
Included in qualification:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification