Information on the company
With offices in New York, China, Singapore, India and London, a team of innovative minds covering technology, marketing and consultancy, the hiring company specialise in making sense out of large sums of data that their clients sit on and help unlock its business value. With over 450 technologists, analysts, UX designers and data scientists the company work with 14 of the Fortune 50 across 45 markets.
This is an entry level job paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on prior experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the campaign management team responsible for the successful launch and optimisation of client campaigns and ensuring all sites (or user touch points) are tagged successfully in order to properly measure their effectiveness.
Although full training will be provided any prior experience working with URL tagging and structure would beneficial.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
Administration & monitoring
- Administer partner tags e.g. upload and removal of them from client sites along with mapping data that pass to partner tags.
- Ongoing monitoring of data capture and how this compares to the campaign targets.
- Oversee new partner integrations and synchronisations.
- Guide ad hoc tag implementation for website and webpages.
- Provide ad hoc troubleshooting support around issues such as broken tags, and partner tag misfires.
- Work with the Strategy and Digital Analytics teams to build tag maps for campaign optimisation and retargeting requirements.
- Support designing data pass business rules, and translating those business rules into conditional logic within the tag management solutions.
- Liaise with ad technology vendors to launch, troubleshoot and maintain digital campaigns.
- Provide a primary operational point of contact responsible for ensuring the timely completion of all critical tasks and helping to identify downstream barriers to success.
- Work with the team to develop and maintain process plans.
- Monitor and evaluate resource utilization.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a science or maths based subject.
- Any form of experience working with DoubleClick technologies, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge/understanding of advertising technologies.
- Experience working in a client facing role would be beneficial.
- Experience with URL tagging and URL structure.
- Experience with SQL for investigation, analysis and reporting.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Free breakfast.
- Subsidised café on site.
- Private healthcare after probation period.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Football season ticket loans.