Coolham, West Sussex
Tridium Europe is looking for an Engineer who can join our expanding technical team and provide technical product support to customers, analysing problems and facilitating solutions.
The role will be based in West Sussex and will provide an excellent opportunity within a rapidly growing company. This is a chance to join a company where you matter and have responsibility for making a difference.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills and access to own transport. Ideally you will have Techincal Support or Technical Sales Support experience and previously worked in a HVAC or controls industry
Tridium is part of a global software and technology company. Our product is a software framework that provides internet connectivity to all kinds of systems in buildings, particularly environmental, security control and monitoring systems.
Our Niagara Framework connects to many different technologies integrating anything from home automation devices through to major systems in international airports. We manage smart devices regardless of manufacturer into a unified
platform that can be easily managed and controlled in real-time over the Internet.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers, analysing
problems and facilitating solutions.
- Create control and software applications for customers.
- Facilitate product introduction activities for new developments.
- Coach and Train customers in learning how to use our innovative products
- Good graduate level education or equivalent in a relevant engineering or software/IT discipline.
- Proven experience in an engineering or software/IT role.
- Fast learner
- Able to understand and enjoy working with many new technical systems.
- Articulate and clearly spoken. European languages would be an advantage.
- Able to work in a team as well as be self directed.
- Problem solver.
Additional Preferred skills/experience:
- Programming or design experience in some of the following:
- Web technologies
- IT network design
- Control logic design